- We reserve the right to cancel any customer for any reason.
- Principle of "Manned Operation" This means that a customer may use a single connection from one computer at a time for as long as that one customer can sit in front of that computer and operate it.
- This principle does not mean that a customer can't walk away from the computer for a minute, but it does mean that any user suspect of using programs to just keep the modem line open while the user is away from their computer will be subject to being disconnected. "Unmanned Operation" is not permitted!
- The process of auto checking email at excessive levels or the setting of Auto Ping scripts is prohibited.
- Commercial accounts are provided for dedicated full time access "Unmanned Operation" and are prearranged with Foothill.Net.
- Proper behavior is a must. Anyone caught or reported as being rude or abusive to others is subject to being disconnected.
- Spamming is PROHIBITED.... Spamming is Emailing to a large group or list of addresses a message that is unsolicited or unrelated to a lists topic.
- Excessive Cross Posting to UseNet News.... Posting the same message or graphic to several UseNet News Groups that may be unrelated or over duplication is prohibited.
- Posting of Adult or X-Rated Graphics or articles in Groups or Directories other than those specified for the purpose is cause for immediate cancellation from the system.
- Password sharing is prohibited. Using one username account for several users is actually ILLEGAL and punishable by law. It is considered stealing. Anyone caught using a single account for multiple logins is subject to cancellation. An email notice will be sent once warning of potential conflict. After that, passwords will be changed and access may be restricted.
- Personal Web Pages are for personal NON BUSINESS related purposes. Web Pages that advertise a business that are not being paid for as commercial pages may be deleted by the system administrator WITHOUT Notice.
- Foothill.Net is not responsible for the quality or content of any data sent received or stored on or through its servers.
- Foothill.Net is NOT responsible for the loss of any data stored or transferred via Foothill.Net, including personal web pages uploaded by the user that is lost due to system failure. We recommend the user keep a backup file on a separate storage disk
- Foothill.Net Reserves the right to change these Policies at any time without Notice.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the items listed on this web page you may
E-mail them to the System Administrator.