Feedback on Troop4's Web Site

Troop 4 Online Discussions & Postings: Feedback on Troop4's Web Site
Welcome to Feedback. The Troop4 online forum is operated for the benefit of the Scouts and their parents. We value your comments and suggestions that will help us make this a more valuable tool to all of us. Use the "Add a Message" form at the bottom of this page to post your comments and suggestions. Note: you must have a Username & Password to post to this area.
Due to attempted hacker attacks on our web site, we have had to disable the public posting feature of this web page. We do want to post your messages! Please email them to the webmaster at the links to your left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Admin on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 07:10 pm: Edit

Hay,
I am taking a Web page design class. My teacher, the class
and I took a look at the Troops Web Page and my teacher said
"This is an excellent web page."
From,
Jessica Jaskier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Admin on Tuesday, January 02, 2001 - 06:12 pm: Edit

Neil;

Thanks for the suggestions. I have enhanced the 'mouse over'
information on the greeting graphic by customizing the status label for
each link in the image. Unfortunately, I can't add a text based
rollover message to an image as Netscape browsers doen't support this
function, i.e. Netscape users would be 'blind' to the info. I am
reluctant to add images with text info. to implement a rollover that all
browsers can see as they dramtically slow page loading. I'd like to see
some more feedback on load time vs. link details.

As to color backgrounds, it's probably personal preference, but I find
white backgrounds crisper and easier to read. But we can do whatever
the Troop feels would be most effective.

Happy New Year,

System Admin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Neil on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 08:18 pm: Edit

A Color Background would certainly improve the Site... Also there should be a rollover text when you rollover the splash image so it is easier to determine which picture goes where without waiting fo rthe yellow tag thingy.

GOOD!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh (Josh) on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 12:03 pm: Edit

My spanish teacher and computer teacher are looking at this and saying that it is awsome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh (Josh) on Friday, November 24, 2000 - 07:10 pm: Edit

my name is Josh from troop 4 Eagles patrol and I have a friend in troop 24 that I had over the other day and he said that he thought our web site is very cool.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation